Friday, August 20, 2010

We're Moving

In a manner of speaking we are.  Even a blind man can see that I spend a great deal of time on Facebook weighing in on every subject imaginable.  Ok, thats a bit of a stretch.  I don't talk about soccer or swimming or fishing so its hardly "every subject imaginable."   But I do talk a lot, or at least comment a lot on a lot of stuff.

So, we are moving to my Bat Cave and writing from or for my blog, "From the Corner of My Bat Cave."  I will throw an occasional link up on FB and you may keep up with the latest news.  FB drains my time and energy from some very important projects that I need to discipline myself  to give more attention to.  Namely, my autobiography, which I am writing primarily to leave my offspsring a written history of where I've been and how we got where we got.  If it serves a greater purpose to others, Praise God.

I also am involved in raising a significant amount of money for Martha Cooper's medical expenses.  Martha is one of Mary's closest friends and if I can help in anyway Mary will be greatly appreciative.

Improving my writing skills is another area that will be greatly benefitted from this exposure and exercise and if it prooves to help us financially so much the better. 

Until next time when screaming out of sort kids are not competing for my attention, we'll see you around the corner of my bat cave.

No comments: