Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Batter Up!!!


This isn't really about baseball but I had to get your attention, at least the few that actually read my blog.  This has been an age old dilema of mine.  Wanting to write original content.  Facebook is not about original content.  It's about somebody else's content, be it posters, quotes, etc. etc.  I was an Editor of a newspaper so I like to editorialize.

I was doing some sorting last night in my office.  Getting things together that I wanted to do in 2016.  The more I organized the more I realized that my things of interest for the next year looked a lot like the things I had planned for this year.  Books I wanted to read, like Paddy Whacked by T J English, Freedom by William Safire to name a couple.  Stories I was going to write, and so on and so forth.  This year should see more accomplishment than in previous years because I realize the years are getting short.  

The thing I like about writing in a blog is that you can keep coming back to the same entry and just keep adding content as you go along. Like right now its time to take a break and go have lunch or at least a bite to eat.  Ya' know I really didn't have breakfast come to think of it.  Maybe thats why I have been feeling a bit woozy.  Be around later.

No comments: