Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Should We Try This Again?

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Does anybody remember what this was for? Even Blogger does not recognize this phrase. With each passing year I keep telling myself that I am going to switch my energies to blogging instead of Facebook. And it doesn't last very long, does it. I only have to remind myself that Edison tried how many times before he perfected the light bulb? A couple, nope. A few hundred? Nope. 10,000? At least. So, here we go again. There are a lot of new gadgets on Blogger now that weren't here before and I suppose I should look for a tutorial to take a once over or I'll be stumbling over myself. Let's try a picture?
This is Charlie's Find the Hidden Object. And is he ever good at it. He definitely does not need glasses because he finds them faster and even those I can't. He went through this book fast. Wow, it shows up in HTML, Which of course we all know stands for Hold The Mayonnaise and Lettuce. I may just start a brand new Blog because this one has a bunch of stuff that I have accumulated on here since 2003. Yes, 10 years. But I could use this one to perfect my trade and temperament on. Ok, this seems enough for openers.

2 comments:

scotirish said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

scotirish said...

Oh, I have to say something, ok, how do I embed music?