Monday, March 11, 2013

Putting All Your Eggs In One Basket Leaves Your Basket Crowded

Vaulting into my new writing practice I put all my eggs in one basket, a text, a poem, a song, and two, "On This Date in History" articles.  My post looks very crowded.  So, come tomorrow I am going to sort out my subjects according to their own kind.  Diversity has its limitations when it comes to writing. 

Speaking of eggs, a friend of mine recently posted on Facebook a couple of tips on cooking hard-boiled eggs.  I run the risk of being named in a law-suit if I repeat these tips primarily because they didn't work.  A woman had to throw out her batch of undercooked eggs which she was hoping to include in her egg salad.  Now my friend is a very consoling type of gentleman and told her "sometimes its better to just take the loss."  No refund on his foiled advice, no nothing. 

Bubba says nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

1 comment:

scotirish said...

What does openID mean? I guess I am going to find out./