Thursday, July 12, 2012

Remember my post about starting a blog.  Well I did some investigation and found that I already have several blogs out here in blogosphere and that they have been sitting here for over a year and not being utilized.  Oh, bother...


I really want to focus on helping Heather Van Ranvenhorst who was burned out of her home this past Tuesday night July 10th, 2012.  Heather has been a long time assistant to Sara in many ways.  I met Heather for the first time in Milwaukee.  I remember it was terribly cold that night. 

Heather was recently married a couple of months ago to Jared Van Ravenhorst.  I'll try and plug in the news video of that awful night.  Okay, that didn't work, let me try something else. You'd think I was a newbie or something. Not that theres anything wrong with being a newbie, in many ways I still am a newbie. http://kstp.com/news/stories/S2685171.shtml?cat=1  You can follow the link, wait a minute?http://kstp.com/news/stories/S2685171.shtml?cat=1 Well that didn't help much.  We'll have to work on that.  Anyway, follow the link to the story of the fire on that night.

Okay, we're going to have to improve this if we are going to use this as a fundraiser.

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:  Would you donate to Help Heather I just figured it out.  Click on the link and you will be directed to a site to donate.

No comments: