Saturday, March 28, 2015

IT'S OVER

IT’S OVER
Is this Saturday?  There are a whole conflagration of things jumping off in the world right now its hard to keep up.  So let me start with this:
According to Tony Robbins, Most people lose momentum or get distracted when they don’t have a vision. “We all need a compelling future, something that will get us up and excite us. If you don’t have that, life feels very dead for high performers,” he said.  The Bible says it another way: Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keeps the law, happy is he. there. 1 Samuel 3:1  I was telling an acquaintance yesterday that had you taken me 10 years ago and put me in a box and then just taken me out yesterday.  My life wouldn't even have noticed.  In other words I have done nothing in the past 10 years beyond subsisting. 

Well, there were the 7 1/2 years with Charlie and Zoe on the weekends. 5 1/2 with Zoe.  And after 7 1/2 years with Charlie, IT'S OVER.  I have not seen nor heard from their family in the past two weeks.  That's hard but I have survived hard things before.

The eastern world it tis explodin',
Violence flarin', bullets loadin',
You're old enough to kill but not for votin',
You don't believe in war, but what's that gun you're totin', 
It has been 50 years, say that again 50 years and nothing has changed.  Make any statement regarding the Middle East that suggests how this new current conflict in Yemen is going to turn out and I will have to quickly doubt you know anything at all.  50 years and nothing has changed.  I was reading an article this morning that pointed out that America was at the forefront of starting all the current mess and is actually supporting Iran on one front and fighting Iran on another.  Can this get any more unreasonable. 
The weather this morning was described as unseasonably cool.  34° is two degrees above freezing.  Even in weather fore casting the weather media tries to influence us with their vocabulary.  It’s not enough to give us the facts they want to determine how you are going to feel about the facts.



No comments: