Monday, November 1, 2010

So you think i SHOULD VOTE | Thomson Home Emporium Shopping Store

So you think i SHOULD VOTE | Thomson Home Emporium Shopping Store

I've lived through 7 decades and I ain't seen no better ever, no matter who has been in office, I've seen churches and Pastors all fall down I've seen best of friends turn on each other the only things that have been consistent in life live in the animal world, if theres a box to leave this planet, I'll vote because humanity is the most evil thing on earth. Period.



To tell you the truth I don't have an ounce of faith in this political system nor any of the politicians left, right or in the middle. After all the campaigning of lies and distortions that we have seen in how many years of our lives. We can finish the ad before its even out of their mouth because its the same old drivel that has been preached since time immemorial. The Bible says "there is nothing new under the sun." "What you see is what you get." is probably the closest thing to being the truth out there. How many years have we been watching "Feed The Children." How many years have we been adopting children in poverty. This is the cruelest game of Monopoly ever invented. "Eve of Destruction" by Barry McGuire will be as relevant when your great-grandkids are born as when it first came out.



I could go on and on but what good would it do. I cringe every time I see a new born baby because it sickens me to know what awaits them. Don't give me your hope filled dreams and faith in God. I've heard that all my life. God is God for the afterlife, the Devil runs this show.

No comments: